Breaking News
recent

Neena Gupta reveals pains of being single mother, says friends wanted her to marry to give her child a name

Veteran actress Neena Gupta who has raised her daughter and fashion designer Masaba Gupta all by herself says that it was later she realized that she wasn't a single mother really when her father decided to help her raise kid. She also opens up about the hardships of being a single mom and how would society react to it. The actress in an interview to IANS on the sets of Indian Idol 11 said, "My father played a very important role in raising my daughter. He especially shifted to Mumbai to help me. I cannot express how thankful I am to him. He was my backbone during the most crucial time of my life."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2VNu5aC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.