Breaking News
recent

After Murder Most Foul, Bob Dylan surprises with new song 'I Contain Multitudes’

Bob Dylan took everyone by surprise when he recently shared his first new original song in eight years, “Murder Most Foul”. The 17-minute folk epic is about the “dark day in Dallas” that President John F. Kennedy was assassinated. Now, in anither pleasnt surprise, the legendary singer has dropped yet another song titled 'I Contain Multitudes’. "Today, tomorrow and yesterday too / The flowers are dying / Like all things do,” sings Dylan, his phrasing casual, his graveled delivery just above a whisper, ending the opening verse with a typically inventive turn of phrase: “I fuss with my hair / And I fight blood feuds / I contain multitudes", Bob Dylan shared the new song on Twitter.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3aliCCX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.