Breaking News
recent

Tamannaah Bhatia refutes rumours of quoting Rs 2.5 crore to star opposite Ravi Teja in Trinadh Rao's film

Southern star Tamannaah Bhatia has refuted reports claiming that she refused to essay the role of Ravi Teja's love interest in director Trinadh Rao's upcoming comedy drama, which is backed by People Media Factory. The report stated that she quoted Rs 2.5 crore to romance the star and producers backed out. Talking about the speculative piece, the "Baahubali" star said: "I have an issue with speculative stories especially when it's concerning my work which I consider as worship. I've never been the type to entertain any sort of grapevine during my career trajectory."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2ZlVZMz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.