Breaking News
recent

When Sachin Pilgaonkar called the shots in Amitabh Bachchan, Dharmendra starrer Sholay

Actor Sachin Pilgaonkar has fondly remembered his work as a teenage actor in the 1975 blockbuster, Sholay, adding that director Ramesh Sippy actually gave him the chance to call the shots for a sequence. "I was 17 years old when 'Sholay' was being made, but the work for the movie had started when I was 16. Before 'Sholay' happened, I was learning editing under the guidance of one of my gurus, Hrishikesh Mukherjee, a very renowned editor at that time, and we all know he went on to become one of the renowned directors. So, during 'Sholay', I would sit behind Ramesh Sippy sir's chair and notice the way he directed, took each shot, cut, and edited them," recalled Sachin.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/31gPb3A
via IFTTT

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.