Breaking News
recent

Bigg Boss 14: Pavitra Punia hid her marriage while dating, claims ex-boyfriend Paras Chhabra

Bigg Boss 14 contestant Pavitra Punia, who was in a relationship with Bigg Boss 13 fame Paras Chabbra for a few months back in 2018, recently slammed her ex-boyfriend saying that that he should not make an appearance on this season of Bigg Boss if he has any self-respect. “I don’t really have that much of a controversial past. I just have one ‘sh*t’ in my life and if he has even a bit of self-respect and sense left, he will not enter the Bigg Boss 14 house in my presence and even if he does, he shouldn’t rub me the wrong way or else he would face the dire consequences,” Pavitra Punia was quoted as saying in an interview with Telly Chakkar.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2HRy0y5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.