Breaking News
recent

Bigg Boss 14: Pavitra Punia slams ex-beau and BB 13 star Paras Chhabra

Television actress Pavitra Punia, who is currently a housemate in the 14th season of the controversial reality show Bigg Boss, has opened up on her former boyfriend and Bigg Boss 13 star, Paras Chhabra. Last year on the show, Paras was often heard talking about Pavitra in the house, though not exactly in glowing terms. Would she give a hard-hitting reply to the comments Paras had made, now that she is on the same show? "I did not answer then during "Bigg Boss 13", when I was hearing everything. When he said those things in the house, I didn't say anything. I won't say anything now. People who don't exist for me, what can I comment on for them?" Pavitra replied.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2SwKRry
via IFTTT

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.