Breaking News
recent

Kangana Ranaut's sweet birthday wish for brother Aksht: On this day Goddess blessed us

Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut has been shooting for her upcoming film Thalaivi in South India away from her family. Ther actress spent her lockdown days in Manali with her family, cherishing the togetherness and bond. On Friday, the diva wished her brother Aksht on his birthday and shared throwback pictures with him. Kangana tweeted, "When I was small whenever we went to temples my Dadi whispered in my ear ‘बोलो माता रानी मुझे एक भईया देदो’ without even knowing the meaning of these words I squeezed my eyes and repeated ...ha ha on this day Goddess blessed us and what a wonderful blessing ....Happy Birthday Aksht"

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3lyKNnX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.